Reiki – (pronounced Ray-Key) the word Reiki is composed of two Japanese words. Rei and Ki. Rei meaning Universal and Ki meaning Life Force Energy.
Reiki is a gentle, yet powerful, healing technique that restores a body’s natural state of balance. Reiki is both a form of body work and energy medicine. It is based on the idea that the “Universal Life Force Energy” flows through us to restore physical and emotional well-being.
- Reduction of stress
- Pain management
- Accelerated healing
- Improved sleep
- Emotional balance
- Reduced side effects from radiation and chemotherapy
- Reduced side effects from prescription medications
- Overall improved well-being
IET (Integrated Energy Therapy)
Integrated Energy Therapy® (IET), developed by Stevan J. Thayer at the Center of Being, uses angelic energy to work directly with your body’s cellular memory and energy field to get the “issues out of your tissues” for good. IET helps you to safely and gently release limiting energy patterns from your past, empower and balance your life in the present, and embody your full potential as you move into your future.
Benefits of IET Sessions:
- Can painlessly release your suppressed feelings and your limiting cellular memories.
- Supports you in enhancing your health, life purpose, prosperity and creativity.
- Empowers you to experience fulfilling loving relationships in all areas of your life.
- Provides gentle yet powerful support for survivors of childhood traumas such as physical and sexual abuse, alcoholic and dysfunctional families.
- Supports your self-healing at all levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Increases your connection to your angels and helps you work with them in your life.
- Helps you to discover and live your Soul’s mission in life.
Preparing for your energy healing session:
- While receiving your energy healing you will lie fully clothed on a healing treatment table.
- Your practitioner places hands lightly on or above your body transferring the healing energy.
- You can expect to feel any of the following:
*A feeling of heat or warmth
*Tingling or pulsing
*Cold or cool energy
*Visual impressions, colors, lights, or images
- Wear comfortable clothing, no jewelry, and drink plenty of water